- 2-1/2 pounds Russet potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing with garlic and Asiago cheese (used Kens’ Steak House brand)
- Slice potatoes to desired thickness.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet.
- Add potatoes; cook for about ten minutes over medium heat.
- Add onions, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid; reduce heat to low.
- Check in about ten minutes to ensure that the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Once potatoes are tender, add dressing and remove from the heat.
- Let the potatoes remain covered for about two minutes.
Twist: Italian dressing with garlic and Asiago cheese. A little of the dressing makes a big difference in the taste.