The consumption of cauliflower has also been studied for its cancer-preventing potential. This, on top of the fact that it is versatile and just plain delicious, makes it a very good snack food!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Wash cauliflower and cut into florets.
- Drain on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Place butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add butter and onions, sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and seasonings
- Sauté for about 5 minutes (or until your desired level tenderness)
Twist: Turmeric, sautéing.