How about you?
- 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 – 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, cook onions, bell pepper and garlic until they sweat.
- Add ground turkey; cook until it starts to brown. (Meat will be cooked thoroughly upon completion).
- Add the next 5 ingredients, mix well.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for about 30 minutes.
- Mix cocoa powder, and cornstarch in a couple of teaspoons of water.
- Add to chili; add sugar to chili.
- Cook over low heat for about an hour.
Twist: Ground turkey, cocoa powder. Garnish with cheddar cheese, green onions