Easy, scrumptious, and unforgettable!
This is the best pecan pie recipe you’ll find:
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Dash salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 (9-in) unbaked pie shell
- Cream butter and sugar in a bowl just until blended.
- Add beaten eggs, salt and corn syrup.
- Pour pecans into unbaked pie shell, add filling and bake at 375 degrees for about 40-50 minutes or until set (when knife inserted in center comes out clean).
Occasionally I add 1 teaspoon of bourbon; you may substitute favorite liqueur.