- 1 (14.75) oz. can salmon, drained and flaked (remove skin and bones)
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated red onion
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (preferably smoked salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoon snipped parsley
1. Combine all the ingredients except the last two.
2. Mix thoroughly, chill for 2 hours.
3. Combine pecans and parsley.
4. Shape salmon mixture into a ball or log.
5. Roll in nut mixture, chill well.
6. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Twist: Just this