- 3 large yellow squash, sliced
- 3 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon Agave Nectar (100% pure sweetener), optional
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add sliced onion, and garlic; cook for one minute over medium heat.
- Add sliced squash, zucchini salt and lemon pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook about 5 minutes.
Twist: Used smoked salt for this dish. Great taste with the red onion and garlic.