I am unable to eat shrimp however, I still try to prepare them for my family. According to my family the dish was wonderful. They enjoyed it so much that asked me to record the recipe. Give it a try and give me your comments.
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter of buttery spread
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame ginger seasoning (or toasted sesame seeds)
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- salt to taste
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter or buttery spread to a medium size skillet.
- After the butter starts to sizzle, add the remaining ingredients except Red Wine Vinaigrette dressing.
- Cook shrimp over medium heat until they turn pink.
- Add dressing, increase heat to high and cook for about another minute (do not over cook).
Twist: Red Wine Vinaigrette dressing and toasted sesame ginger seasoning.